- After ordering: You will receive a personal order confirmation email. Normally our handmade products take up to one week to be made, but we do our very best to get it as soon as possible to you!
- Processing time: 4-5 weeks
- Estimated delivery times:
Europe: 1-3 business days
USA & Canada: 2-5 business days
Australia & New Zealand: 3-6 business days
Rest of the world: 3-7 business days
We do have a SPECIAL OFFER:
Europe: 1 week (orders above $50 1-3 business days)
USA & Canada: 1-2 weeks (orders above $150 2-5 business days)
Australia and New Zealand: 1-2 weeks (orders above $250 3-6 business days)
Rest of the world: 1-2 weeks (orders above $250 3-7 business days)
Free shipping to all orders worldwide over $99
- Tracking number to follow your parcel will be sent to you.
- Customs and import taxes
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- All sales are final. We do not accept returns for refund or exchange, at the exception of items damaged in transit:
- Contact us within: 3 days of delivery.
- Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery.
- The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: We cannot accept returns for custom-made or personalized orders, unless they arrive damaged.
Natural variations: Since all our products are handmade, each piece is unique and there might be slight differences between each one. The glaze-nuance might vary a bit from piece to piece, and between each fire. The weight can also sometimes vary between the same kind of pieces. We can guarantee you that we always choose as similar pieces as possible within one order. But remember, these small differences in shape, color and weight is actually what creates the character and beauty, and emphasize the difference between hand made and industrial factory made products.
Care instructions: All pottery is made from very high quality stoneware clay to make sure they can easily withstand everyday use. Working many years with our clients, we got all assurances that they are strong and pass the needed tests. The majority of pottery is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Gift wrapping and packaging: Since we need to make sure the pottery you ordered arrives safe, it must have a lot of bubble-wraps surrounding it. This is the reason why it is very difficult to gift wrap your pottery. However, we are more than happy to add a handwritten message from you included with the present you bought. Please let us know in the field for messages at check out.
Restaurants: We have years experience with making pottery and designing special pieces for high-end restaurants which are looking for unique pottery, whether it is small or very large orders. Please contact us for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about your order? Please contact us if you have any problems with, or questions about your order. We are always happy to help!